"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

23 November, 2011

Does It Resemble?

WELCOME!

Ok, so about 2 months ago, I posted that my buddy Kris and I were going to make well try to attempt making Saint Peters Basilica in Rome for a project in Mrs. Minch's World History Class. All I have to say is that, after 2 months, about 25 hours, abuot $30.00 worth of materials we are done!






Here is how it looked like (by the way the background is at Mrs. Minch's classroom)







Here is an image that I found from google images.

Some people say that it looks soo great! and some said that it was simply "ok". To me, I think taht Kris and I put all our efforts in it and that we have tried our best so whatever we get, we get.

Now the question is: What do you think, does it resemble??


Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!