"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

16 December, 2011

9 Day til Christmas ~ 9 Random Facts!

WELCOME!

So there is officially 9 more days until Christ's birthday, also known as Christmas, may I say, I am getting pretty excited day by day. I do however hate how we still have school until next Thursday! Yes I mean it- next Thursday! I am praying for a delay or cancelation! Anyways, since I don't know exactly what to put on here, I am going to post 9 random facts about myself. Some of you might already know it, and some probably not.

Random Fact # 1 ~ I absolutely love to clean!
Random Fact # 2 ~ I hate the mall!
Random Fact # 3 ~ Last time I was at the mall was..... May?
Random Fact # 4 ~ I enjoy waking up to brewed coffee 4:30 am!
Random Fact # 5 ~ I enjoy listening to classical music!
Random Fact # 6 ~ I have 2-3 people I can actually call friends!
Random Fact # 7 ~ I love traveling the world!
Random Fact # 8 ~ I want to become a college professor!
Random Fact # 9 ~ When I grow up I am going to be a Catholic priest!

9 Random Facts, 9 Days til Christmas!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!