"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

29 December, 2011

Days Are Numbered!




So yes- there are 2 days left until the end of 2011! May I say, this has been a year full of fun, excitement, joy, laughter, tears, and most of all, family time! I have had a really good year starting with passing the ECA in Algebra, and the end of the school year!

I enjoyed my vacation in the Philippines with my parents, siblings, and we got to see our cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and extended family members. I have to admit, 2011 whatta year! I have had the opportunity to meet Fr. Fernando Suarez, the healing priest, I got to see the Manila Cathedral in person, and we got to enjoy a night at the famous Manila Hotel. I also got to see the Manila Bay, Rizal Monument, the Quirino Grandstand, family members during Michelle's 7th birthday, and many more!

Oh- this would not have been possible without the help of God! I thank God for the many opportunities that he has given me, and I look forward to another great year!





Here We Come!

1 comment:

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!