"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

12 December, 2011

I Admit- I Had Fun!

WELCOME!

Yesterday and this morning might have been one of the I wouldn't say weird, but awesome days ever. Ok- so Erika Miller and I have this project to do in World History class. We decided it would be over Chinese food, and boy might I say, it turned out pretty fine! She came Sunday at 3pm and left around 7pm. We rolled the spring rolls, and talked and stuff. Then this morning at 5am, she came to my house and we finished cooking the noodles.

Her mom, Mrs. Miller, then gave us a ride to school. It was sort of akward, but I thought that it was fine. I mean no harm done. Anyways, so her mom gave us a ride and we unloaded the stuff to Mrs. Minch's room, and boy, people were smelling it like crazy! We cooked a total of 3 trays of noodles, and about 60 spring rolls, but we only got to bring in like 50 pieces cause that's all we got to coook.

After that we presented and might I say, I think that Mr. McKean, Mr. McClung, Mrs. Martin, Mrs. Minch and Miss Monticue enjoyed it. After the presentation, we still had food remaining so we gave them all to whoever came. People like John, Michaela, Sam, Lauren and Morgan - to name a couple, came which really made my day.

Now, you might be thinking, do I like Erika Miller, the answer is no. However, I do want to ask her to the school dance in January, but I just don't have the guts to. Maybe it's because she will say no. People say she wont but deep down I know that she will- im not stupid. I admit I had fun working with her, and it wasn't akward or anything, now, only if she would say yes to Stardust. Will I ask her? ------ ehh probably not. O well, there is always next year!


Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!