"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

31 December, 2011

We Made It!

My dearest friends, family, blogger, and blogger readers and to anyone else out there, we have made it!






As We Farewell to 2011, let us not forget about all of the people that we have lost on the way. Family members, politicians, friends, kings, monarchs, dictators, etc.

I am most definite thankful for the adventures this year! I would have to say, this year has been a remarkable, memorable one for me that I will cherish for the rest of my life! I will never forget 2011.





Hold on to your seats, we are almost there!


Have A Great New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!