"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

01 January, 2012

MMXII




MABUHAY MGA KAIBIGAN! <----- (Welcome My Friends!)


My dearest friends, and bloggers, we have made it! 2012 is here! May I just wish you a very very Happy New Year! I hope that this year will bring you fun, excitement, a job maybe, laughter! Let this be a fruitful year! There are already a lot of things that I am looking forward to, for once the end of my sophmore year, maybe seeing uncle, and grandparents during the summer, and maybe going to the Philippines for Grandma's birthday in December, but it is about 365 days away!

Here are some of the things that we should be looking forward to in 2012:

- The Olympic Games in London England
- UEFA Euro 2012
- The SuperBowl in Indianapolis
- The Elections
- The "End of the World"

As I said, I am looking forward to a great year, and I hope to finish off the school year, successful, and know a lot more than I did my Freshman year!


Have A Great Day & A Happy Fruitful, Prosperous New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!