"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

25 January, 2012

My Other "Friend" Acquaintance ...

MABUHAY!

So my dearest readers, it is Wednesday, which means I get to post about something/ someone or something random. Now today I am going to focus on my family and a friend in particular Cady Farlow. You might be wondering, why I would be posting about her, well to be honest, I sorta promised her- but not just that, but also because she fascinates me by the way she acts, she talks, and thinks. Now, with all that mumbo jumbo things said, let me begin.

Family- the most important thing to have in the world (besides God). They will be there with you no matter what situation, no matter what. Specially your parents, and my parents in particular, to my opinion, does such a great job raising her three children. Specially since one of them is going to be a priest one day, maybe a doctor for the other one and a lawyer for the other. Who knows? But all I have to say is that if there is anything I am ever grateful for besides God, I would have to say family. Yes we have all heard of the expression "money can't buy everything", well dawg- gone it, it sure doesn't! I mean money can't replace your father or mother, nor your siblings.

During the past years that I have been roaming this Earth, traveling to different cities around the world, I have begin to notice well more like say- I know, that nothing could ever be important than spending quality time with your familia. No matter who your friend is in life (besides God), your family will always be there for you no matter what! During the hardest times in your life, as long as you are with your family and you have enough faith to trust in the Man above, then you will survive. As a personal survivor from that, I experienced it coming here to America.

Coming to America was probably one of the most hardest things because I left everything behind, grandparents, cousins, aunts & uncles, great grandparents, and extended relatives. I knew that nothing could ever make me change my mind about moving here to America. Then I came to realize as I grew up, that it already did change. I became a better person, my family was always there with me every step of the way, and with the help of God, I know that we moved here for the best of it. So that is why family is very very very important.


Cady Farlow- You might be thinking, why would someone like her, ever talk to someone like me? Well to be honest, I ask my self that question every time I talk to her in Art. Cady and I have been good friends, (wouldn't really call it friends, more like acquaintances) since the beginning of this second semester. Again to be honest, I really don't know why she still talks to me, cause the last time an actual girl talked to me longer than a class period was probably Miss Monticue, it was because the next period was her prep so thats why. I still don't know why she doesn't hate me to this day for being a jerk at her.

Cady is one of the most successful freshman in High School. She gets about all A's in her quizzes in Geometry, and she has tons and tons of friends, and she loves to swim. She is such a dedicated swimmer. What I hear from people is that she would wake up early in the morning just to go swimming- now that is someone that is dedicated! From what I know she plays volleyball, she lives on the rich side of town, and she is a very good friend/ person. Cady is one of the people that you would least expect getting an B on a test or quiz. I have to say, her and I have had our fights in art class. Zach "Clay" says I supposedly called her a "dyke" because her and Ellie were going to watch "Prom Night" during Stardust night, but why would I call her that? She hasn't done anything to me, so why should I do that? It would be very un- Catholic of me!

Lastly, Miss Farlow is a red head. I'm not trying to make it sound real bad. There is absolutely nothing wrong with red heads. But anyways back to her, well from what I here from people and from past experience talking to her and actually having a good converstation with her, she is actually kind of funny. To me Cady is not only an acquaintance but also a friend. Now she might not claim me as a friend (but I don't see anyone that actually will), but to me she is one of my good friends. Trust me I rarely say that to someone unless they are really that special or friendly.

Into my daily life, well let's see, she manages to make me laugh sometimes, and she still owes me a birthday present. Just kidding, she doesn't. Believe it or not, but when Cady wasn't at school today due to the fact that she was sick, Art class was kind of boring. No one to make fun of, no female person to talk, and most of all, no one to ask questions about why she is a redhead. Again as I said, she is a good acquaintance and/or friend. I am thankful that she doesn't hate me- yet.

By the way, Cady if you are reading this, get well soon!!


Have A Wonderful Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!