"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

26 January, 2012

It's Dad and Mom's Day!

MABUHAY!


Today, my parents celebrated there 21st Wedding Anniversary!





This is a picture from last year's Holiday season (too bad I can't remember if it was Christmas Eve or if it was New Years Eve.

So anyways, I have been blessed that God has given me my wonderful Father and Mother, and today we celebrate their Anniversary! As crazy as it seems, 21 years ago they were just getting married, 21 years later, living in America, 3 children, one son and two daughters, living a simple yet- succesful life!

So to my father and mother, Happy Anniversary! Thank You for being such great parents!





Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!