"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

01 February, 2012

29 Days ~ 26 Posts!

MABUHAY!





Today is the start of Black History Month! In the past, I know that I haven't done a good job of updating it, but this time, I will do my best updating it day by day about someone who was famous for something (particularly music artists). Anyways, besides posting that, I will also post about things that are random every Wednesday ya know, to catcth the readers attetion! Anyways with all that said, today on the first day of Black History Month, we start off with Aretha Franklin.




Aretha Franklin is quite a talented woman. Her song "Respect" sure means alot. If you listen closely to the words, she talks about respect, which is how we should treat everybody and everyone. I recall the first week of this school yaer when Mrs. Minch told us how much she loved Aretha Franklin's song "Respect" and how she wants to be treated that way, and that we should show that in order to get it back. Sounds pretty obvious to me. No brainer there, common sense. Anyways, I know this isn't a lot, but trust me within the next couple of posts, it will get pretty long. So today I leave you with the music legends "Respect"







Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!