"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

29 February, 2012

Leapp Day!

MABUHAY!

I just want to say that this is the first blog post that I have ever created on this day! It's because last year it wasn't a leap year, this year happens to be a leap year.



It's hard to believe that tomorrow is 1st of March already! There are about 10 months left of this year! Today is also the last day of Black History Month! Time goes by fast! With all of that said, (don't worry I will post something different for today), I leave you today with the final day of Black History Month with the video song "We Are The World". This version is the version wrote in 2010 I think for Haiti after that earthquake struck.






Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!