"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

12 February, 2012

I Really Wanna See It!

MABUHAY!

This may seem as a shock, but I admit, I have seen a few chick flicks movies. For example "The Notebook". I honestly thought it was going to be a boring chick movie, but you know what it's actually a good movie. With that being said, their is a new chick flick movie called "The Vow". People out there said that I should see it because it's a good movie, and a friend of mine (not mentioning names) actually said that it's not a really chick flick movie and I will really enjoy it.





Rachel McAdams who plays the character Paige is a graet actress. I know someone that goes to SA, that looks like her and she is a freshman! People from SA you might not think of her from the top of your head but she looks just like McAdams. The Vow is a movie based upon real life couple Kim and Krickitt Carpenter. I'm not going to say anything about the movie because we have all seen the preview at least once. If you haven't I found this on YouTube.



Black History month is almost half way over! Can't believe that it has been 12 days already and less that 18 days left of this month and it is March already. Today's Black History person is Alicia Keys. Below is her "No One". Enjoy!









Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!