"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

08 February, 2012

My Foreign Friends!

MABUHAY!

It's Wednesday, and today I want to talk well describe two of my new friends. Well their not really new, yeah they are. THey are the foreign exchange students that are here with us for a year. May I say, we are blessed to have them. I am very greatfull that I met them. THeir names are Manuella and Ahn (I think that's how they spell it). Their is also Hiro from Japan, but I don't really know about him because he sits with other people well random people at lunch, plus we never really talked but say hi so yeah. Anyways, Manuella and Ahn are both talented young people. Here is a little about them.






Manuella- she is the foreign exchange from Brazil and I remember her telling me she was Catholic. THat's great I exclaimed! Anyways, Manuella is a tall Brazilian that has thee best accent ever! She talks so funny in English (not trying to pick on her or anything) but she does. From what I know she plays soccer and basketball. She is beast at both sports. I enjoy sitting at her table at lunch with her and her friends. Manuella is such a fun person to talk to, she is very nice and very talented. I admit at first, I didn't think that she would like me, I thought she would not even talk to me, but when I finally approached her and said hi, ohh, I knew that this was going to be a long good school year! Manuella and I are both in art, and may I say, she is a very talented artist. Her and Ahn makes thee best projects in that class! Well that's all I know about her - so far. All I have to say is, Manuella is a cool person and I hope she visits America again when she graduates!






Ahn- she is the other foreign exchange student but she is from Vietnam. Well, let's see were both from the same part of the world (well same continent) and what do I know about her? Well I know that her and Hiro (the other foreign exchange kid live with the same family). Ahn well she has red hair, and she hangs out mainly with Shelby and Sarah. I remember her telling me one time in art that she has a brother that lives in California. From what I know and heard from people and her friends she might attend college here in America. Maybe INdiana? I don't know. I do hope that she can attend college here, she's such a nice quiet person. However, in art her and Manuella are very artistic. Out of popsicle sticks they created a little house with a playground. If you ask me that looks very hard and perplexing! Well I can't really tell if Ahn has an accent but maybe she does when she speaks her language. Ahn is a cool, shy Asian.




That's about all I know from both of them. I kinda just posted random things about them. Once you get to meet them you will really know what I am talking about. You will enjoy talking to them!


Have A Great Evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!