"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

13 February, 2012

"Not Too Shabby"

MABUHAY!

Let me just start off by saying, what a day this has been! I mean good gravy, it has beeen a long, stressful, not to shabby day. Today the sophomores had a chance to go take the annual CTE field trip. Don't ask me what it means cause I don't know. Now, to be honest I thought that this trip would be boring, turns out I was right! It was. Well it wasn't that boring but parts of it were. Today I mainly just hung out with Kris, Brady Rogers and Paige Myers. Weird as it may seem but they are the only people that I actually talked to. The CTE trip included the schools- Jay County, Adam Central and Bellmont. Of course the local vocational class included Machine Trades and Auto Mechanics. To be honest again, I didn't really look forward to this trip. It wasn't bad but it wasn't the greatest.

Now, today's Black History Day person is Jennifer Hudson.




Being flat out pancake honest, I know nothing about her! Besides the fact that she rose popularity through American Idol. Here is a video of her singing "And I am Telling You I'm Not Going", or something like that just watch the video you'll know what the title would be. Anyways, I think that this video is great, believe it or not it's truly her natural voice.





Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!