"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

10 February, 2012

I Feel Guilty. . . . . . . . . .

MABUHAY!

I feel so guilty for skipping a post on Thursday! I really do feel guilty about myself. However, I do have a great explanation to that. THe reason is because I had too much homework to do. I had an essay, study for an Algebra II quiz, workbook pages, a story to read, Geometry homework, and by the time I was all done it was about 9pm, and I was exhausted! So that's why. I'm sorry!

With all that mumbo gumbo said, today's Black History Person is Bill Withers.





To be flat out pancake honest, I know nothing about Bill Withers. I really don't, besides he's a singer. Ok since I don't know anything about him, I am going to reflect on this song. Let's see this song if you clearly listen to it has a lot of meaning to it. To me, this songs mean that someone will always be watching you. Most specially he will be there to guide you every step of the way. IF you don't know who I am talking about it is God. He will always be there for you, when you fall he will be there to help you back up. When you need someone to lean on you can lean on him. God will always be there for you no matter what!

I leave you with the video below of Bill Withers singing his famous "Lean on Me"




Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!