"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

24 February, 2012

Wow!

MABUHAY!

I said Wow because it is Friday already! There is about 4 days left of February and may I say this month has flown like crazy! I remember a week ago at this time we were at Destination Jesus. If I can only turn back time, I would. I miss Destination Jesus and looks forward to next year's retreat. Anyways, school update. So far it has been great. I have all B's and two C's. I will get those two C's back to a B though before the end of the 3rd Quarter. With that brought up, I can't believe that as of next week the 3rd Quarter is over which means that we are one quarter closer to vacation, and one quarter left of English Class! Woweegazaweee!!

I know that I haven't kept up with the whole Black History Month thing. I know- I'm sorry i've just been so busy, plus looking for songs, homework and all this and that so yeah. For all of you who do not know the picture below it's the Temptations. The Temptations were and still is a famous group of men who sang back in the 60's maybe?



The Temptations consisted of David Ruffin, Melvin Franklin, Paul Williams, Otis Williams, and Eddie Kendricks. They were formed in Detroit, Michigan, in 1960 as The Elgins, the Temptations have always featured five male vocalists and/or dancers. They are known for there recognizable choreography, distinct harmonies, and flashy onstage suits. The Temptations have been said to be as influential to soul as The Beatles are to pop and rock. Here is a famous video of them singing "My Girl". Enjoy!



Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!