"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

06 February, 2012

Day In History!

MABUHAY!





Today has been one of those days when there are so much going on. Well for once, it's the day after SuperBowl. As we all know, the Giants won. As you know, I am not a football frenzy person, but I do however enjoy it when my family and I sit down together every year for 3 consecutive years, and enjoyed watching the SuperBowl! Here is a just a random image I got off the interent. I think he was hugging him after the clock went off.





In other news, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II celebrated her 60th reign to the throne of England. Now if you ask me, that's a leader. No one disagrees with her, everyone loves her, she's not as corrupt as today's president, and she wise. As Queen, she rules the countries well the figurehead of the countries of United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Jamaica, Barbados, the Bahamas, Grenada, Papua New Guinea, the Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Belize, Antigua and Barbuda, and Saint Kitts and Nevis and I think their is more but I just can't remember them from the top of my head.





Finally, I want to close this blog post with a music video from the one and only Diana Ross "Aint No Mountain High Enough" It really is true if you believe in yourself, no mountain is high enough for you to not reach!





Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!