"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

05 February, 2012

I Will Survive - English Class!

MABUHAY!


You might be wondering if I forgot about Black History Month, well I didn't. Now, you might be wondering why I put "I Will Survive- English Class!" as my title because I along with all the sophmores are almost done with English Class with Mr. Tatman. Now if you have never met or seen him, he's the guy wearing the flannel shirt/ polo and curdoroy pants. His class is absolutely the best, but there are days that I dread going in their. Ok- he doesn't really teach the class, but people said that after a year with him, you have learned so much. I totally agree with it, he stands up their and lecture about once every 2- 3 weeks and I feel like I have learned so much in their.





Anyways, Gloria Gaynor wrote this song "I Will Survive". From what I know, she is an American singer who is known for her disco dance pop, and R&B. I absolutely love her song "I Will Survive". I admit, I've cried listening to this song coming back from the Philippines this summer, at the airport in Taipei, Taiwan. I listened to this song because I will survive coming back here to America, after leaving all of my relatives, friends and family their specially my grandparents. Well, that's all I have to say today, don't worry, as I said their will be even longer posts, right now, I just feel like crap my head hurts, dizzy and can't breathe easily.

I leave you with Gloria Gaynors "I Will Survive"! Enjoy!






Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!