"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

15 February, 2012

Mee Bucketlist!!

MABUHAY!

Today is Wednesday, and I will not have a separate post about a random thing I want to talk about. But I do want to talk about my bucket list. No not the movie with Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman but about my bucket list. My list consists of 5 main things I want to do. These are the main 5 that I want to do, but my list has 10 things so I'll post the last 5 next Wednesday. So with further due, let me begin.

Bucket List 1 ~ Visit Saint Peter's Basilica in Rome Italy!



Believe it or not, I have never been to Saint Peter's Basilica. It is one of the things that I want to do before I kick the can to the other side of life. I want to visit this place because it is historic and spiritual. It is full of artifacts and religious items from way back (don't know how far, but I know very far).

Bucket List 2 ~ Visit the Holy Land!



I want to go to the Holy Land mainly because it is the place where Christ was born, performed miracles, died and rose from the dead. It is also a place that would be spiritual and a place where all Christians, Jews and Muslims can come together in peace and harmony.

Bucket List 3 ~ Skydiving!



I want to go skydiving because it would be fun! Riding a gondola in Venice, staying at a 5 star hotel in Manila, seeing Stephansdom in Austria, seeing Tawian, there are more things I want to do and more things to accomplish and skydiving just happens to be one of them.

Bucket List 4 ~ Meet the Pope!



Where do I start, well I know where, I want to meet the Pope. Whether it is Benedict XVI, or whoever the next pope might be, I want to meet him before I die. One of the reasons is being because as Catholics believe he is the Successor of Peter and the Vicar of Christ here on Earth. Not only do I want to meet him but also have dinner with him and spend one whole day with him. That would be a dream, I hope it happens!

Bucket List 5 ~ Become A Catholic Priest!



As a young child, I have always wanted to become a priest. People say I have this calling I have to accept because even though everyone is called to become a priest, not everyone accepts the calling. As all of you that were not aware, I do plan on becoming a Catholic priest in the future. I want to be able to preach the word of the Lord, bring back the biretta and that Traditional Latin High Mass. So many things I want to do in such little time.

Well there you have it folks my first 5 things on my bucket list. Now, I am not going to post anything about Black History Month today, but I will in tomorrow's post. I promise!


Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!