"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

16 February, 2012

Youth Retreat...

MABUHAY!

Tomorrow, is the day that I am going to Destination Jesus retreat in Noblesville, Indiana or well Carmel, Indiana. I really don't know how it will turn out, but from the past people said that it was such a beautiful experience specially during Saturday Evening's Adoration. I don't exactly know what they mean by that but I guess we will find that out on Saturday. What else is going on? Well this weekend is not going to be fun but also it's going to be stressing. There is no school Monday, but I am going to be spending my day writing the Portfolio for English Class. I still have 3 documents to do and 6 essay to type ayyyy karambaa!

Black History Month is coming to an end. Today I am going to post a cheery song. I don't think it's old, but I don't think it's recent either.



Outkast is an American hip hop duo. The duo is one of the most successful hip-hop groups of all time, having received six Grammy Awards. Over 25,000,000 copies have been sold of OutKast's eight releases, five studio albums, a greatest hits release, and the Grammy Award-winning Speakerboxxx/The Love Below. Along with their commercial success, OutKast has maintained an experimental approach in their music and are widely praised for their originality and artistic content. With that said, below is the video of "hey ya"




Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!