"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

03 February, 2012

It's Friday & I Feel Good!

MABUHAY!

Day 3 of Black History Month. Today's famous celebrity is good ole' James Brown! I absolutely love him! His music is one of the best music that there is out there. Even though he died his legacy will always live forever! Anyways, what do I know about James Brown? Well I know that he started in a movie with Jackie Chan I think it's called the "Tuxedo". Such a good movie, very funny and the whole family would enjoy it.




What else do I know about James Brown? Well I remember studying about him. I remember my teacher talking about how he was born in South Carolina. I also remembered how he died on Christmas Day of 2006. Now, one of the most significant things about him is that he has often been called the "Grandfather of Soul" I think they gave him that nickname because of his age. Well not just that, but because of his hard work and dedication to music. Sorry to say, but that's all I can say about, matter of fact that's all I know about him. Here I leave you with his famous "I Feel Good".




Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!