"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

01 February, 2012

My English Buddies!

MABUHAY!

Today is Wednesday, as you all know, it's blog about anything day for me at least. Today I am going to talk about my English Class, but specifically my two English friends in that class. They happen to be Shelby Mellencamp and Michaela Rupp. You might be wondering from recent posts, since when did Rupp ever talk to me? Too be flat out honest, I really don't know, up to this day I'm still question myself, thinking to myself, talking to myself asking the same questions. I keep pinching myself to see if I'm dreaming. Now Shelby on the other hand is a different story, she is a good friend, but she gets annoyed by me alot. (I Can tell!) With all that said, I'm going to describe them both, and talk about what kind of adventures and what they contribute to my daily life.

Shelby Mellencamp- Let see here... Shelby and I first met in 7th Grade Literature Class. Now, as crazy as it may seem, Shelby and I (at least I think) have been friends. Were not really good friends as in hanging out every other day type of friends, but just good friends that we can talk about the most randomest things ever! Since this school year has started, we have been in the same Chemistry class both semesters, we are in the same English Class currently and we sit next to each other, and we are both in Algerba II period 6. Now you might be wondering what type of a person this "Shelby" might be. Well from my point of view- she laughs alot, specially at the most dumbest things on Earth. Well whenever I see her she is always smiling, and she absolutely brags about going to the Academy at Ball State next year with one of her best friends Shiana Scott. Well her parents own East of Chicago- a tasty pizzaria here in the good ole' town. I suggest you check it out next time you are here. What else? She plays volleyball and I think softball but I'm not sure (don't quote me on that one). There are so many things about Shelby that I can say. There is however nothing that will every describe the way she acts with her friends. Oh yeah and she has a brother for what I know, and well, let's just say she is a very random person!






Michaela Rupp- Oh boy, where do I start with her? Now Michaela I can definitely say that we have had our ups and downs! For once, in 7th Grade we were both in Mrs. Border's Science Class and we sat in front of each other (because it was in alphabetical order). I recall my first days at school, when she told me "We can be bestest buds", from that day on, well we were next bestest buds. Since the beginning of this school year, specially this semester, I have grown to know Michaela. Well how can I not? We are both in Chemistry and she sits behind me in English Class! I tell ya, it's always an adventure hearing her and Shelby carry on their conversation about Channing Tatum, Ryan Gosling and all those celebrity actors. She complains about swimming every other day in Chemistry, and well to be honest in my opinion she secretly loves swimming or else she wouldn't have joined it. Besides being in swimming she is beast at soccer. She has tons and tons of friends, and when you're having a bad day, just go to Michaela she will brighten your day with either a simple smile, or she will make you laugh. Too be honest, being Michaela's locker buddy is great! We get to say hi to each other every other period and we are both taking pretty much the same classes (except for Band and Earth Science). I look forward to seeing Michaela everyday in English class, she brings the sun into my cloudy day!

The music video that separates the two posts, are a tribute to both of them! Ladies if you are reading this, enjoy!


Have A Great DaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!