"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

17 January, 2012

Trying Something New....

MABUHAY!

All you readers of my blog, mark this day, today is a whole new day and a start to a better future. For all you readers out there, within the next couple of days, I am going to be editing, adjusting, marking, and making this blog more interesting for people to read. I am aware, that even though people are reading my blog, I don't get too many people "excited" or what's the word i'm looking for ... anxious, about my blog. There are so many topics out there that I could talk about but I just don't imply it. From now on, starting tomorrow and every Wednesdays, I am going to post things that really interests people. Besides church stuff, and my day to day basis about my life (including travels), I am going to post stuff base on my opinions, beliefs, and maybe disagreements.

You might be asking, what sort of stuff, I am talkimg about, I know that I have posted many different stuff- well attempted to at least, about different countries and landmark, (yes I know I didn't do a good job of keeping it up), but I want to bring something to my readers that "wow"'s them! Besides my daily school life, my daily life, interesting things that happen. I want it to be different. I am also going to put, a word of the day along with its definition. I won't have a new word everyday, I will however on the day that I have a fresh post. Don't worry- I will still post stuff on here about me, and my interesting life.

By different I am saying, that I am giving this a whole new perspective. A whole new look, and a whole new way to view "Von Von's Voyages!". So tune in tomorrow, to see the whole new exciting way that I am blogging.

Thanks for reading,

Veettoooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!