"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

13 January, 2012

It's About Time!...

MABUHAY!

Anyways, today it snowed like crazy, and it looks like that we are going to get at least 2 inches of snow within the next couple of days. Now, if you know me well enough, I don't oppose to snow, however, I do hate it sometimes. I mean really, it's beautiful in all, it's white and very pertyyy, however, it is always cold, and when it piles up, it's too hard for me to plow.

So, tomorrow is the anuuals school dance known as, "Stardust". If you know me well enough, you know that I don't like dances, (really you wouldn't find a future priest, at a dance) but I would have went with you know who. Since she got a date, I was so close buying a ticket, but I didn't just want to. It didn't feel right going by myself. Kris, Perry, Parr and Landers didn't want to go either, so I was like, ehh.. i'll stay home, besides it's past my bedtime. If you people didn't know, I am a morning person, I go to bed at around 9, 9:30ish and I'm awake by 5:30 so that's why. Another reason is that church is the following day, so it just wouldn't work out. I would have went if I really really wanted to.

What else interesting happened to me this week?... Not much, we did however, have a two (2) hour delay today, which I really needed.

Well, that's all I got to say,

Until Next Time, God Bless,

Vitoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!