"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

05 January, 2012

First Week = Success/ Stressing!

Mabuhay Mga Kaibigan!

This week has been I would say "stressing" already. I mean it's only been the first week of the year, and the 3rd day of the new Semester, it's riduculous, specially when I have Honors English first (1st) period.

This week went by fast though.

On Tuesday, the day that we got back from break, our English Teacher Mr. Tatman, has been stressing us out by giving us ECA practices everyday this week! Of course, I have to pass ECA in order to take Advanced Placement English 11.





On the same day, I got news that in order for me to take Pre- Caculus as a Junior, I need to get a B or higher in Algebra II.




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moving on to Wednesday, we got the priviliged to start on stoichiomestry! Yipee, how fun, here comes the hard stuff!




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now on to today, Thursday, not a lot of stuff, just reviewing concepts from last semester. You know, catching up with what we remember and what we need to know for this semesters final.

For Friday, (Thank God!), I will be off to First Friday/ Saturday at Saint Sebastian's Catholic Church in Ohio. I look forward to it every month!




Oh yes- what a way to end my week. Praying, reparating, confessing, and Adoring Christ truly present in the Eucharist! What a stress- free weekend this will be. Nothing to worry about.

Have A Great Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!