"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

16 October, 2011

Extraordinary Day!

WELCOME!

Today has been such a great day! Filled with fun, excitement, and joy! I woke up and got ready for church. After church and Religion Class we went out to eat at Bearcreek Farms! The food turned out to be delicious! I enjoyed it! The roast beef, the mashed potatoes and most of all the cheesecake oh what a joy! I tell you!
WHen we were done eating, my mom paid and then we left. I decided that I should drive you know, so I did. So yeah pretty smooth ride on the way home, nothing major happened. When we got home, we had cake! Red velvet cake was delicious! I am stuffed!

After cake eating, we went to the park. Well I took my siblings to the annual park Harvest Festival. This year's festival was better than last year. This year it featured animals, a little zoo, sponge toss, hay ride, and it was just fun and exciting!

Now, something to reflect on today, I am happy that I have made it this far in life. I mean really, I didn't know that I was going to make it this far and I thank God for every blessed day he gives me. I also thank my parents and siblings for being there with me all these years. I had such a great blessed day, I love it! I don't want it to end! As of today, I am now a year close to retirement!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!