"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

12 October, 2011

It's Been....................... A WHILE!

WELCOME!

It has been about a week since I updated my blog and I think today is the day that I am updating it. Anyways, this past week has been intense, tiring, and suprising! First of all, it has been intense because today we took the PSAT (preliminary SAT) to see how much we know, and trust me, it was one of the most fastest test yet boring test that I have taken in my life. I know that it isn't for a grade, but I was very stressed about it since Monday!

What else is going on? Well project is going well in Mrs. Minch's class we are about 5 weeks and we will be done! Hooray! Kris has been coming 2x a week and we have been working on it for about 3 hours to 4 hours. Chemistry is a killer, the project is due Friday and I finally found out what I am going to use, (ill post pics later). Earth and Space Test is Friday, along with Algebra II and Geometry!

Yikes! Friday is also the end of the nine weeks, which is suprising because it feels like yesterday it was the first day and it already feels like tomorrow is the last day. Oh who am I kidding, this year has gone by slooooow! Ok, welll Friday is the last home football game so the last time I will perform in the field. (Yes I might not do MBand next year, haven't decided yet). Oh well, Fall is here, time to take the rake out!


Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!