"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

02 October, 2011

A Very Productive Day!

WELCOME!

Today has been a day full of fun and excitement! Of course my day started with waking up for church. 5:30 should be pretty early. Took a shower and then got ready for church. During Mass, Father Reeses explained his mission in Africa, very sad situation, but as long as we contribute and pray everything should be fine (I hope). After church I watch the Religion Classes practice for the "Living Rosary" next week. That went by pretty snazzy.

After church was over, got home and did a bit of cleaning, helped mom cook, and ate lunch. After lunch, we cleaned some more, and I did my essay and worked on my writing portfolio! Oh gracious! I can't believe how there is only 2 more weeks until the grading period is over! Anyways, well umm.. after that we prayed the Rosary, and then we ate fries and burgers! Boy they were delicious, then we watched a movie on Lifetime or was it Starz? Not sure, and now I am ready to go to bed! Tomorrow is Monday! Hooray (sense the sarcasm) :)

Have A Graet Day Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!