"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

01 October, 2011

Mabunying Teresita!

WELCOME!

For all of you Catholic readers out there, today is the Feast Day of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and of The Holy Face! Back in my home country, our city is having a big fiesta! Oh how I wish I could be there!





"Holy Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost, I thank Thee for all the blessings and favors Thou hast showered upon the soul of Thy servant Theresa of the Child Jesus, during the twenty-four years she spent here on earth, and in consideration of the merits of this Thy most beloved Saint, I beseech Thee to grant me this favor, if it is in accordance with Thy most Holy Will and is not an obstacle to my salvation."

Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and of the Holy Face, Pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!