"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

22 October, 2011

Whew!! Im Tired!

WELCOME!

Today has been a very warm, not windy Saturday. It is probably the last Saturday that it will be like this before the cold front moves back in.



Dad is blowing up the leaves! Trust me, my mother and I can't do it all on our own. So thank heavens he is there to help!






This is how much we got from the whole yard! Front and back! WOw.. whatta day I tell you!! I am so ready to take a break, take a shower, eat supper and head for bed!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!