"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

23 May, 2012

Best/ Worse Memories!

MABUHAY!

I normally post the Best and Worst Memories of my previous grade the next day, but I decided to make it a Wednesday post. Anyways, this year has been filled with excitement, joy, laughter, tears, and new acquaintances.

The Best Memories One of the best memories of this school year besides my teachers are meeting the new Freshman. Believe it or not, I made a couple of new acquaintances (maybe friends if they considered me one of their friends), Ellerie, Sharon, Maddie, Aleesha, Sam, Cady (Madam Darby), Katie, Sydne, Sylvia (Bob), what a smart group of young ladies! Also this year has been filled with adventures! Starting when the beginning of this school year I was introduced to the new foreign exchange kids! Also our Multi Cultural group (see below). I remember from September during Marching Band Season going to Purdue for the annual Band Day, and then to the winning football games in October leading to the National Catholic Convention in November! Such a blast! Then there was the Finals in December. After 1st Semester ended, the 2nd half of school pretty much just flew by. Oh, I will always cherish the memories from this school year, such a blast!

Here is a picture of our Multi-Cultural group after our final meeting. One of the highlights of my year was this meeting, and working with the foreign exchange kids! I absolutely loved these 3 people! I sure will miss them when they go back to their countries!



(L-to-R; first row) Ahn (the foreign exchange from Vietnam), Alli Amstutz, Alyssa Anderson, Alia Alvarado, myself, Alyssa Armenta, (second row) Peter Amstutz, Hiro (the foreign exchange from Japan), Jen Ellinger, Hannah Taing, Manuella (the foreign exchange from Brazil), Collin Lahr and Mr. Todd Ruppert our guidance adviser!


The Worst Memories
I don't know if I ever did have any bad memories from this school year. Well there was, no really I don't think there were any bad memories from this year. Really, I can't remember. Oh yeah okay, there was one. It happened this past April (I think or end of March), I can't recall. I was written up along with 18 other people in my grade because we "plagiarized" on an On Line Writing. I really didn't talk to Mrs. Amstutz that first day after ISS, got over it and forgave her and accepted my mistake. Other than that, it's about it.

This year has truly been an adventure! I can't wait too see what next year will have for me. Well were getting there, one day at a time. Just not to quick!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!