"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

20 May, 2012

A Great Day!

MABUHAY!

The time has come. Tomorrow is the last day of school. I have to say, it has been such a phenomenon spending time with these teachers and learning new things. I have to say- this has been quite a year! Felt like yesterday, school started, 179 days later it's coming to an end! What a year I tell you! Anyways, we wrapped up this week with and started this week with Finals, and we had an awards convocation. Of course, how did I know that Erika Miller was going to get most of the awards in our grade... hmmm ...

Also this past weekend, we celebrated Michelle's 8th Birthday! That went by pretty dandy! I must say, it was such a nice day, perfect weather and spending time with family couldn't be any better! Here are a couple of pictures from Michelle's party! (It's only the 5 of us)












So those were some pictures from Michelle's party! As I said, it was terrific. Anyways, that same day, the South Adams Jazz Band and A Capella Choir performed at the Clock Tower. "Teens With Tunes" was the name of the program. Of course it was directed by our very own Mr. Amstutz and Mrs. Thomson!




This is a picture of the Clock Tower, in case any of you have not seen it yet! I have to say, I'm quite fascinated by it, however, does our city really need one? Well I'm not from this place, so I won't argue.

What To Expect This Week: Well as I have mentioned, summer vacation starts tomorrow at approximately 3:00pm EST. I really do need a break! (I'll talk about it more tomorrow). Pentecost Sunday is next Sunday. What else? House renovations, cleaning, gardening, farmer's market, resting, SAT Testing & E2020 Online Credit Advancement class. Oh wow, what a busy week ahead!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!