"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

06 May, 2012

Relaxation . . .

MABUHAY!

It's Sunday people! On Friday, the Multi-Cultural Group led by the one and only Mr. Ruppert had the chance to spend time with the 5th graders. We did a multi cultural project with them. The multicultural team is myself, Collin Lahr, Peter Amstutz, Allison Amstutz, Hannah Taing, Alyssa Armenta, Alyssa Anderson, Jen Ellinger, Alia Alvarado, Hiro, Ahn and Manuela. Now- since the 3 foreign exchange students went to New York- they missed out! Anyways, I enjoyed the last 2-3 periods of my day working with them.

This week I'm looking forward to a normal final week of school before schedule gets all hectic next week. End of Course Assessment for Earth & Space this Wednesday and Thursday, Convocation on Wednesday in the afternoon, English and Geometry Test on Friday and the Holy Trinity Field Trip this Friday and presentation of the World History project! I tell you it's a "normal" week but next week it gets even worse! On the bright side there are only about 12 days left until school is over!

I titled my post relaxation because that is exactly what I am doing today. Not worrying about anything, just sitting, enjoying the weather and breathing the spring atmosphere!





Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!