"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

02 May, 2012

My "Other" Acquaintances. . . .

MABUHAY!

It's Wednesday. Today I am going to talk about something out of the blues. You see, at lunch, Kris and I along with our lunch crew sit behind these ladies. And I admit- I bother them every single day. They tell me to leave, to do this and do that. Anyways, you might wonder why I am going to talk about them. Believe it or not as much as they hate me and as much as we all don't get along, I still consider them my friends- acquaintances sorta type of friendship. When you approach them, and ask them about me they will tell you all sorts of things like "he's annoying, this and that". I've heard it all. So as I continue with this post, I will tell you about what I admire about them, and what I think about them.


Sylvia "Bob" Marbach- Bob, Bob, Bob, where do I begin? Okay first of all I forgot how Kris and I came up with calling Sylvia "Bob".
Okay- well Sylvia has a brother named Boaz who also hates me and he is a Freshman. Anyways- I know that she plays tennis, and that she has lots of friends. She is dating an 8th grader and she is really short. I am taller than her, but then again I am done growing and she might not be. Who knows- she could be taller than me in 5 years! She is a smart type of person. I don't know about street smart, but she is smart though. She's funny and I think that whatever she wants to do with her life she will succeed in it greatly.


Aleesha Goodwin- Aleesha is a good person. She is wise and funny. I met her in 8th grade choir. She is one of those people who don't care what people think about her. As a matter of fact she is a tough lady. Her mother is Mrs. Goodwin, an elementary school principal. She runs cross country and track. Like Ellerie, she is also in both band and choir and is always involved in the School Musical. I can tell she enjoys reading books and she is the type of person who reads those Karen Kingsbury books- which I think is a good series. Let's see, in about 20 years, I wouldn't be surprise if she became a famous Christian author writing about stories of her adventures. I also wouldn't be surprised if I was watching television one day and sees her being interviewed on "Anderson" or "Ellen" about her new best selling book. As a matter of fact, I would buy one of her books, track her down and personallyask for her autograph.


Maddie Graber- I have known Madiline since 8th Grade. Her mother is Mrs. Graber (the Guidance Counselor @ HS) and Madie and I have been good acquaintances since the beginning of 8th grade. Madie is the type of person that in my point of view is outgoing, very nice and gives suggestions to people. I often go to Madie for suggestions on something, or for just general questions. I first met Madie when I was in 8th grade choir (that year was when I pretty much met these ladies besides Baker) and yeah she sat like 2 seats from me and we have been good acquaintances since then. I know that she has a sister who is in college and that she is a very good tennis player! Overall I think that Madie has a great personality and that she along with these ladies will be very successful in what they choose to do in life. I hope to see Madie in the future and hear stories about her adventures and her success!


Sam Baker- Well I don't really know a lot about her besides these three (3) things. This is her first year here, she is very smart and her mother drives a bus. What could be cooler than that? By smart- I mean that she really is. I have one class with her and it is art. From my point of view- she is that typical quiet innocent person. She wouldn't hurt an ant even if her life depended on it! She is very smart- in Geometry, Mr. McKean brags about her and all the other freshman that are smart all the time- specially after a quiz or test! I get sick of hearing it but then again it's a motivation. If they can do it then we can do it too. Well I talked to her somewhat throughout this school year. She doesn't really say much- but then again no one every talks to me unless I approach them. She is a very good basketball player, a good friend to others and very artistic. I don't really associate with her much, but- we are still good acquaintances. 30 years from now, I wouldn't be surprised if I heard on the news that Miss Baker was the first female president, I think that she will be very good at it!


Sharon Balsiger- My oh my, where would I start talking about Sharon? Okay- her & her lunch table are one of the smartest people that I have ever met. Sharon in particular is different though. From my point of view- she is outgoing, hyper, energetic, loud (in a good way) and very active. She plays basketball (I think there is one more sport but I don't know) and her and I are in the same art class. Along with the rest of the ladies on this post she is one of the smartest (which doesn't really surprise me) in her grade. When I see her associate with people she is always happy and that she has tons of friends. I know that her mother works at the Elementary school and I can tell that she doesn't like me either. O well it's life. From my point of view- in the future, I see Sharon, as either a nurse or a pediatrician helping people and making tons of money.


Sydne Zuber- She's a runner. She runs track and cross country. She is a very good at sports and is very competitive. Sydne and I barely get along. She always tells me to shut up and leave. I see her blaming me on something in the future and causing me to end up in jail. What else, she is pretty much the only person that majorly hates me. I don't think she hates me but I think she just doesn't like me personally. I met her in 8th grade choir and she has a weird spelling of her first name. Sydne is very tall and she has lots of friends. In a couple of years, when I read the front page of either "Journal Gazette" or "The New York Times", I wouldn't be surprised if she was on the front page of the sports article saying that she beat the world record for the fastest runner in the world, no doubt about it. We'll see.


Ellerie Baer- Ellerie is one of the most talented person that I have ever met. Not only is she talented but also very smart. She plays a lot of musical instruments and is involved in choir. She has a great voice and she plays awesomely! I know that her dad is Mr. Baer the science teacher and one of my teachers also (read next Wednesday's post about the end of the year teachers). Ellerie is one of those quiet people but she is pretty funny. She brings the weirdest food to lunch. What else . . . well as I mentioned Ellerie is talented and smart and she is somewhat funny. She has tons of friends and I have known her since I was in 8th grade. Her friend Lauren at the time ( I don't know if they are still today) who I liked, so that is how I got to know her. She naturally has curly hair and from what i heard she has bad driving experiences. 30 years from now- from my point of view I could see Ellerie being a music teacher or just a general teacher. Considering the fact she has performed at Carnegie Hall! I wouldn't be surprised if she tried out for American Idol and won, matter of fact I would vote for her. It also wouldn't surprise me if she signed a contract for a multi-million dollar deal for her singing career.


Katie Shaffer- I don't associate much with Katie. She is a quiet person but she is smart. Katie is friend with Lauren and after that whole incident in 8th grade (if you want to know more just ask) that is how I got to know her. She's a pretty cool person once you meet her. She is just too quiet though so it would be weird talking to her. I don't know what sports she is in but I think she is still pretty talented. People say that she is pretty dramatic and she loves drama. Hey I just hear things, I don't judge. 15 years from now, I see Katie as a journalist. Maybe turning the television and finding her own news column and her own column on a nationwide newspaper. Whatever it maybe, she'll still be successful.


Now- 20 years from now, there is no doubt that these girls will not succeed. If you ever seen or met them, you will know what I meant. These are the type of people that we need to be looking up too and that sets an example for the young of the community. I admit- every other day I admire these ladies and look up to them as an inspiration. Believe it or now- I do. So that is just a little something from these ladies. 25 years from now- hopefully when I am a priest of my own parish and a college professor at a University, hopefully I could meet one of them again. It would be interesting hearing their stories of success about reaching the ends of the Earth. 25 years will fly by. I'll be here before we all know it.


Have A GooD Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!