"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

13 May, 2012

Thank You Mom!

MABUHAY!

It has been a great day so far. Except for the fact that I burnt my arm cooking ribs in the oven today. Other than that, it's been a great day. Anyways, here are a couple of pictures from our Mother's Day Lunch that I have prepared for my mom. They went to Ft. Wayne and I was in charge of lunch. The only mini chef I had was Michelle, she was some kind of help.









What's Ahead This Week: Well Desperate Housewives Series Finale is tonight, I wonder how the ending will be. I know- you're probably wondering, you're going to be a priest why are you watching shows like that? Too be honest, I don't know either, I've watched it for the past 6 years and I've liked it ever since. I know, I'm not suppose to be watching it!! Anyways, ECA testing this week and it is the last full week of school and Finals are this week also! Wow, there are 6 days left of school!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!