"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

18 May, 2010

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."

WELCOME!

so today i woke up and i got ready for school. I knew that today was going to be a great day because it was Michelle's birthday. Anyways.. so i got ready for school, i wore my orange polo and my khaki pants and brought Michelle's cake to school. As i went into my first period class which today happens to be a choir day for me, i realized that the one girl i like in their, isn't really worth going after. I asked her today if i would ever get to date her, and she said was no. I was kinda disappointed but then happy. So back to my day. I went to choir and we sang the Phantom of the Opera song and we sang this one song from the Adventures of Huck Finn (what a coincidence, adv. class read that last nine weeks) anywho, after choir it was time for literature class.. that class is kinda boring now, but its the perfect class to do homework.

During exploratory we were suppose to have that one class for bullying.. a.k.a. "rehab" anywho, since we had a sub we didn't do it so Dylan and I went to Mrs. Beitler's office and asked for a pass to go to Shuck's room- mainly just to get out of reading. Social Studies- we did projects and stuff, English, people presented their projects and then Science my favorite class of all we did notetaking and a worksheet thingy. Then lunch, since Kevin owed me a dollar for buying him Doritos, he paid me back by putting the lunch tray all the food together. So i didn't get to eat lunch, o well. Then Math class, we have a quiz over Polynesian stuff.. so blah.. but it wont be that bad = ) we talked about motivation and stuff. Mr. Buckingham, you gotta love him as a teacher!

Then after that i went home and i was tired. Then we left again for Faith and Michelle's swimming. When we got their the pool was so hot that i had to take off my sweater and my "Jack Russell hat" as people calls it now a days. Then we went home and my mom cooked ham and cake for Michelle's birthday! For her present she got tihs Barbie doll collections thingy and it was authentic! it was around 50.00 but it as worth it she also got a bike, and a few other neat things!


Happy Birthday Michelle!

hope you had a great day! = )

Quote of the Day:

"If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it."
-Jesse Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!