"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

15 May, 2010

Today

WELCOME!

wow what a day! so here is a summary of my day:
woke up and went to get mulch at this one place. Then after that i got home and mowed the yard, then my family and I went to the "City Wide Garage Sale" it was kinda fun, i bought a pair of candle holders for about .50 (actually mom did). Then after that we got back home and dad put up the hammock in the backyard. When dad did that mom was cooking fish outside and my sister was setting up the table outside. When we done that got the umbrella out and ate outside. Then we cleaned up and got ready to go to Decatur. While we were at Decatur, mom went to Scotts, Wal- Mart, K- Mart, Walgreens, etc. Then they dropped me off at school for the Pops Concert.

While at the Pops Concert, so it was choir and band- we did a great job! I saw Lauren and i was like.. wow.. she is so beautiful (i almost cried) but i didn't, she told me if i could squeeze in a compliment so i did. Then, after that it was time for us to like mess around and hang out with people and stuff. Then Mrs. Habegger (6th grade coordinator or something) asked me if i had a seat. So then i was like "umm, no.. why?" she is like you have to reserve a seat and all so i'm like... ok then. So she told me not to enter the Stardome unless i bought a seat and stuff. So i told her, no thank you i'm going home. I tried calling mom about 5x, but no one would answer. So i just got up and walked home. I was kinda disappointed, but then i was happy because no one wanted me their anyways. See, told you, i have no friends.
It's ok though, a couple more years and i'm gone.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone!

Quote of the Day:

"Their are two roads in life. The first one is the road to success and the second one is the road to failure. The question is.. which road will you take?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!