"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

10 May, 2010

My Life

ok so i decided to post this. Everything i say on here is true 100%. NO lies. Just Truth

My name is Von Erick Sandoval. I was born in the Philippines. The year '95. I came to American with my family on 12/ March/ 2002. I thought that when i came to America, everything would change for me. I'm in a new place, new town, and i get to meet new people. So I did. For 6 years in my life i met people, got to know then and they got to know me. Until, we moved to this place called Berne, Indiana. I thought it was going to be exciting, but then again really sad. I was going to meet new people, I'm going to be in a new town, and a new place. So we moved. I first came to South Adams on 16/ August/ 2008. I did not know anyone! The time that i came in, everyone started staring at me and asking who the new kid was. When i stepped into my science class, i was startled, i was thinking in my mind, wow these people are really nice people. I hope i get to be friends with them. Then when i talked to one of the kids, asked them if i can be in a group with them. They agreed and i did my project with them. Anyways, it was time for me to go home. The time that i got on at the bus, people where already picking on me, telling me to go back to where ever i came from and not come back. They told me i wasn't welcome to this place and that i might as well leave now. So i was disappointed but i couldn't do anything. I barely knew them. As my 7th Grade year went by, i got hated. Found out people wanted to get rid of me. I only had one friend who actually walked home with me and got to know me. Anyways, so the end of 7th grade, i liked about 3- 4 girls. Got heart broken 4x. O well. Then it was 8th Grade, what do i say about this grade? Let me see, i got to know more people, which meant a lot more hated me. People think that i have friends when actually i don't. I have probably just a few who i talk to before and after school to make my life a little bit better. I don't know what i have don't wrong i think it's because i'm annoying. But o well. After going through my hate list. I have a total of 225 people hating me. From Indiana and from Georgia. And I was suppose to save the last 1/10 part of my heart for that someone special. But she doesn't like me so yeah. What do i say? Just give up. It's not worth to try anymore. My heart has been shattered in 10 different pieces. And 10 different girls gets each one. Some kind of like i have. I know, i got used to the fact that I am hated. I mean i'm only in the 8th grade.. but yet my life has been really messed up for me. I have been called every bad word you can think off "your a bitch" "you dumbass" "die in a hole you bastard" "get the hell out of here, no one cares" "get a life" "why don't you just leave us alone" "you don't belong here go back to wherever you came from" "honestly, who gives a crap about you". People think that i have friends because i hang out with them and stuff and that i sit by them at lunch, the truth is that, i really don't have any friends. Kris Patterson, i'm not his friend. He uses me just to get answers and stuff. Kevin Thompson isn't my friend, all he does is cuss me out and tells me to leave him alone and stuff. So many more people that I thought was my friend, but now ending up as being people who hate me. That's pretty much my life. Trust me, no one understands, they never have and they never will. It's just so hard to wake up in the morning thinking you will have a great day, when you end up having another day in hell. I admit, my life is a living hell even though I make people laugh i still don't get the respect i deserve. That just proves that I am a no one and no one did care, and no one will ever care. So if you ever meet me go ahead and judge me by how i look, talk, walk, eat, dress and everything else. I really don't care. Apparently no one else does. Not even my family. But that can't stop me from being me. I will be me until it's time for me to go to where ever. I go to church to learn about God and so that he can forgive my sins and wrong doings. But I'm probably going to end up going to hell. I have already accepted that, and yes.. it's fine by me. Wherever i belong, that's where I'm staying. Day by day i wake up, i pray that i will have a great day. Teachers don't give a crap about me. They could care less about me. I could be dead for all they care. Go ahead, insult me, back talk me, judge me, who knows even kill me. I am sick and tired of everything that is going on about my school life! I only go to school and i only signed up for choir for this one person. So that i could see her, and enjoy being in a class with her for at least 35 minutes of my life. I thought to myself i can't give up now.. but their is nothing i can do! She would never want me, she even said it's never going to happen she doesn't see me more than a friend. When I grow up I want to be a monk or a priest. If I do become a monk i will give up everything to be a monk (their is nothing to give up so that should be easy). It will hard for me waking up at a convent that morning knowing that you wont talk to anyone and all you do is sit their for 8 hours and praying, while other people in the world, also known as former classmates are having a blasts with their life, with what they have, their husbands and wives, their kids and everything. It would be so hard for me to lose that but I have to do what I have to do. That's a recap and that's the truth about my life. Nothing much goes on. Hated day by day, Insulted day by day, Talked about day by day. But no worries. Because when i graduate from High School and College, that's the last time you will see me. I will go far away from Berne as far as i could go. It could be black hole for all i care. I will leave Berne alone and just pretend that i never came and lived here. I bet you Berne will the happiest place on Earth.

That's my life. 100% truth, NO lies. But who honestly cares? Even i don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!