"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

11 May, 2010

whatta day!

WELCOME!

let me see here, nothing new happend. Went to band, then gym (swimming Thursday ... blah!), exploratory- got called to Marty's office, social studies- had Junior Achievement, english- presented 1st part of my book report, science- watched "LIFE" that new Oprah Winfrey show thingy. Lunch- went to the time out room because Marty sent me there. Math- took a test and then when i turned in my test, Mr. Buckingham thanked me for the gift. Then it was time for Agriculture, let me see here, what happened, umm.. we didn't get to present our careers.. so yeah that was a good thing! hahaha.. o well that was a recap of my day.. kinda boring


hope you had a great day!

Quote of the Day:

"life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will."
- Jawaharal Nehru

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!