"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

10 May, 2010

hmm... life these days

WELCOME!

well let me see here.. after a day of being insulted, talked about, and name calling, the day is almost over. Thank God.. kinda.. i mean really i got insulted today in most of my classes. But you can't blame them, it's part of life. I found out that more than 300 people total hates me now. O well, we can't do anything about it can we.
recap of my day
1-went to choir today, had a substitute, his name was Bob Sprunger, he was pretty cool you know, Nathan told me that i deserve to die, i don't blame him probably all the 300 people that hates me agrees w. him.
2- Literature class- ok time hoping to have gym tho : (
3- went to exploratory snack attack
4- social studies- worked on project (no JA)
5- engish class.. ehh.. kinda boring
6- science- kinda.. funn.. kinda..
Lunch- went to Brenda's office and hung out til it was time to go.
7- went to math class, Mr. Buckingham didn't even thank me for the gift that i got him for his child. o well, that just shows that he doesn't like me.
8- went to AG class, had a pretty decent time
let's see after 8th period it was time for track practice, i went to Brenda's office during that she showed me pics, then a few staff went in their and i made them laugh, kinda. Hope they had a good time. Over all i had a pretty great day. Last day of track was today : (, and ACAC tourney tomorrow.

Hope you had a great day!


Quote of the Day:

"Leadership: The art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!