"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

10 May, 2010

A Perfect Weekend!

WELCOME!

recap of my weekend:

Friday- went to track practice. then went to the park to watch the fight. Eric beat the living crap out of Jake. He deserved it so yeah. Then we ran like crazy and the cops came after us. Oswald pull me over and was like. What did you know about the fight, and i'm like what fight. And he was all like. Don't like to me. so i did. o well. he believes anything people say.

Saturday- my goodness track meet. lets see.. got up at around 8:30. got ready for track meet. walked to school. Twitty was the first one their. Then the rest came. The bus left at about 9:50 or so. Boy it was freezing! Thank God i brought a blanket. So i sat with one of the Litwiller boys (i can NEVER tel them apart) Anyways, once we got to the track meet. I did what i was suppose to do. Watched Discuss and shotput. Then Ellie came up to me and was like "My parents doesn't like you" and i'm like great. I got kinda mad, but then i didn't who are they to judge, they don't even know me. Then i got to meet Michaela Rupps mom and dad. They looked really nice. Then their was Cady Farlow, calling my name and i'm like what her dad wanted to say hi or something so he did. Then the events went on and we got home at about 2:30pm. So yeah that was Saturday

Sunday- let's see it was Mothers Day! Woke up and got ready for church. After church we surprised mom with our gifts. Me a hug, Faith candle, and Michelle a plant and butterfly (paper) stuff. so yeah. Then we ate lunch. After lunch cleaned a little, and then my mom read news from the internet about the Philippine elections held tomorrow. Then mom and Faith went outside and started the grill. I went outside, trimmed the hedges, and mowed the yard. So yeah the yard looks so green and trimmed now! : ). That's how my Mothers Day celebration ended!

hope you had a great Mothers Day weekend!

Quote of the Day:

"There go the people. I must follow them for I am their leader."
- Alexandre Ledru-Rollin

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!