"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

20 May, 2010

The joy of Thursdays!

WELCOME!

ok so i haven't updated in two days or so.. but who gives crap! anyways.. so.. today has been an ok day for me. Started out the day by going to choir.. Lauren's mad at me now.. but o well it's probably worth it. Then Literature.. that class is getting boring and boring everyday trust me! but it is the perfect class to do homework and assignments. Then Exploratory.. boy i got out of exploratory everyday this week.. thats a good thing cause i don't want to read. Then Social Studies.. as usual something boring. Anyways, English was the same as usual which is worksheets on Thursdays = ). Then lunch time.. after lunch Larry made me throw out my straw i was chewing on. I told him i wasnt going to throw it away because Marty said i could use it. But then he was like i will right you up.. so i told him to go ahead and do it i wont give a crap.. he aint got the guts to do it!. Then it was math.. the joy of that class.. i really love the way Buckingham teaches the class. We talked about how his wife is going to labor and all that good stuff and he wouldn't give us the name of the baby until it was born. O well we will wait..

Then the end of the day has finally arrived. Thursday is over and 2 more weeks of school and i am done with my 8th grade year. I would have to say that i really enjoyed this year. I kinda think it was better than my 7th grade year, but that year was pretty awesome too because we got to be in the High School. Anyways, i'm kinda ready for this summer, but then again im not because i will miss the 8th grade schedule and teachers. This summer my grandparents will probably be coming to visit us again.. and this time it will be during the summer so that means they can stay out in the sun and not inside! I am hoping to go to Canada this year if my grandparents come around end of June beginning of July then maybe we get to go to Canada. If we do i will be happy because i will get to see my aunts and uncle and cousins and grandmother that i haven't seen in a long time!


hope you had a great day!

Quote of the Day:

"A teacher affects eternity: he can never tell where his influence stops."
- Henry Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!