"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

08 March, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

WELCOME!

Due to the fact that I have been busy the past couple of days, internet cut off, FFA demonstration, the "Around the World in 30 Posts" has been postponed to April! With that said, now the happenings in the past day or two..

Now since today is Ash Wednesday we Catholics must give something up for 40 days for Lent. For me, I won't say what I will give up cause it's my business you know. So went to Mass today at 4:30, I got to serve and Mrs. Minch read and Mr. Minch was one of the distributers, after that around 7:30 I attened the 2nd Mass with dad, and Faith. Due to the hectic schedule that Faith had after school practice for Oklahoma, Mom, Michelle and me went to the 4:30. The 7:30 had a great crowd of people! Like really. There was a lot of youth, but barely anyone in religious class.

Today was also scheduling for our Sophmore classes. Can you believe it less than 6 months and i'll be a Sophmore! It feels like yesterday I weas a Freshman! Oh Life, that's what happens when you are enjoying it too much. That's about all for today. I'm so tired I'm saving my homework for tomorrow morning.

This week is flying by! With the FFA Leadership after school from 6-9pm, the Oklahoma Play on Friday/ Saturday, the Demonstration at North Miami and Lent Season, and then next thing on my agenda in Driver's Ed in April, goodness gracious I'm going to need two of me!- Just kidding. I can handle it. Well that's all I have to say, tomorrow is going to be another long day, with leadership practice from 3:30pm-6pm and then Faith's play and then test on Friday for Algebra- gahh!!

Have A Great Day!

Quote of the Day:

"buffeted by threatening tensions of war."

- Ash Wednesday Quote

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!