"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

03 March, 2011

A Very Tiring Day!

WELCOME!

So today would probably be one of the most exhausting day ever! I started out by going to school and after school we had Dairy Practice. So Kris and I attented until 4pm. Then when Mr. Shuck left Kris and I went to Mrs. Miller's room for her study tables so we did. After the study tables Kris, Jamey and I headed to the office. When I got to the office I saw Mrs. Sprunger! What a joy seeing her again! So we talked and catched up on a lot of things and after that we got ready to leave.

Then I decided to just wait a couple for minutes for my sister, so we did. After that we found out that there practice was over at 6 intsead of 5. So Kris, Jamey and I stayed around until 6 in the audiotorium- they were doing a very nice job! I Can't wait until the actual performance! Then Jamey went home and Faith got a ride with a neighbor! THanks neighbor! After that Kris and I stayed around for Leadership Practice. So we went to the pool, watched some swim meet and then just left.

When it was time for Leadership Practice, Kris and I decided to drop out Quiz Bowl and just stick to doing Dairy Judging and Demonstration. For demonstration we must do a presentation on how compost is formed and stuff. Mr. Shuck gave us a huge box thing, so we got working to it! So we will probably start working on it on Monday. I tell you it has been a very exhausting day! What I will need now, is a nice glass of ice tea, a slice of chocolate roll and turn on my favorite show- Jersey Shore!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!