"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

14 March, 2011

Who knew Math could be so FUN?!?

WELCOME!

So as you all know it today is Pi day! Algebra today was very interesting. Wanna know why?- we did absolutely NOTHING! All we did was watch Pi videos, measure the circumference of a pie snack and that's about it! Mrs. Miller had a great day planned for us today, i really enjoyed it.

Since Spring Break is officially 4 days away, this week will go by very slow! It's always like that when something major comes up. Anyways, after school Mrs. Miller baked a Peanut Butter pie and Mrs. Sprunger, Kris, Chris I., Sue, and Karen Martin all went to her classroom and had a little get together. Mrs. Sprunger and I got a lot of things caught up with! The pie that Mrs. Miller baked was delicious! What a way to end my after school.

When I got home, I did some homework, and since the weather was feeling great, I decided to do some raking and yard cleaning outside. I put water back in the fountain and started that, raked the curb and the yard and enjoyed the outside weather! My Spring Break I really have like nothing planned. All were doing is just sitting at home and start packing for vacation and probably do some more yard work and paint the bathroom. Oh yes- Spring Break is officially 4, yes folks- 4 days away!

Have A Great Evening!

Quote of The Day:

" Pie is good to eat and very sweet.
Pi is not sweet and not good to eat.
Pi is numbers and numbers so far from here
I can’t even count all those little dears.
Pi is something that goes on so far.
You would have to drive in a car
So far and still not see the end of the long bar
Of Pi."

- Ayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!