"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

13 March, 2011

"Oklahoma"- the play not state

WELCOME!

Last night my family and I went to the Oklahoma play which was held at the school, and they did a GREAT JOB! I mean really, I thought it was going to be boring, but turns out it was Phenomenal!

Here is a picture of Faith and her friends after the play.





That's the only pic I got because we weren't allowed to take the camera inside the audiotorium.


Have A Good Sunday!


Quote of the Day:

"Nobody can give you wiser advice than yourself."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!