"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

28 March, 2011

It's Monday!

WELCOME!

So today is Monday, the beginning of the week! Also, today is the first day back from Spring Break! It was a joy listening to people's story, and to see how tan they are now. Today has also been a great day. Even though Mrs. Miller wasn't there because her father-in-law died (which i feel sorry for), it was a great day. Now, I was expecting Campus Life tonight, but since there isn't one tonight- it feels good just going outside and enjoying the weather!

Ok, now since my conference the past last week, it makes me wonder, should I just leave now and go to the Seminary? Or should I keep living life and do it later on? I am thinking about just going now so it will save me time in the future, but it is very hard beacuse I have friends, not a lot not 10-15 people type of friends, but 1-3people who think I should just stay and go later. I don't know what I should do. Any suggestions?


Have A Graet Day!

Quote of the Day:

"I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."

- Thomas A. Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!