"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

14 March, 2012

+ 2

MABUHAY!

My fellow readers today is 14 of March 2012! Which means that it is Pi day! The number pi ~ 3.14 is today's day.



Now as I have blogged about in the past, Mrs. Sprunger, Mrs. Miller, Kris Patterson and I get together in Mrs. Miller's room to eat pie! We all have this cycle that we follow yearly so that we know who brings what. This year, the people that attended were Mrs. Sprunger, Mrs. Miller, Mr. McClung, Mr. McKean, Chris Inniger and I. There were a couple of people who came in and out and we were delighted. This year Mrs. Sprunger and Chris Inniger treated us to apple and sugar creme. They were delicious!

I titled this + 2 because of the two teachers that were added. Even though they didn't come to stay for a long time, they were still there to share the day with us. I have to admit- I had a great day catching up with a teacher that I haven't talked to in 2 years, and getting to know another teacher even better. Next year, Mrs. Miller and I are bringing the pie!

Have A Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!