"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

28 March, 2012

Spring Fever!

MABUHAY!

It is Wednesday of Spring Break! & I Am enjoying it! I wake up every morning at 5, with morning prayers, the holy hours, and most of all watch Mass at 8. I also get up every morning to make breakfast. I enjoy getting out there at 9 am, and start gardening. There are a couple of things that my mother and I are going to plant this year that we didn't last year, but we haven't discussed that yet. Here are a couple of pictures from around the house, that puts me in the Spring Fever mood!

Here is a picture of our new water system thingy. I don't know the official name for it, it's just that my mother and I got that idea from HGTV! SO here is out version of the water system.



The bird feeder (which I yet have to clean) in front of the yard. Notice the tulips blooming!



Another view of the front yard flower bed:



The plant/vegetable bed that sits next to the yard, we extended it:



The little garden that is next to the garage and the pathway that leads to the back yard:



The flower bush- well tree that sits next to the porch:



Of course, I took a couple of these flowers (whatever they are called), found a vase and made it a centerpiece at our dining table:




Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!