"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

25 March, 2012

Great Start to My Week!

MABUHAY!

Today, I had the opportunity to spend a day with a couple of church friends. Linda Muhlenkamp, Joe & Lori Jutte. I had such a great day with them. Linda called my mother the other day about visiting Fr. Amburger of Russia Ohio, so that we can talk about my Vocation. Now, I was excited- however things didn't go as plan.

What we did was, after church, Joe & Lori Jutte along with Linda Muhlenkamp took me along to Russia, Ohio to listen to some famous guy named Steve Ray who is a Catholic convert from Baptist. He explained the Bible really well, and he talked about what Catholics & Protestants have in common and what they disagreed with. Too be honest- I thought it was going to be one of those boring talks but it was really interesting and amusing. I finally have a more better understanding and appreciation for my religion.



Above is a picture of me and Steve Ray 15 minutes before the talk. I didn't get a picture with Father Amberger though, but I did enjoy a 15 minute talk with him before I had to go and before he had to get back to one of his Masses. This has been a great day to my Spring Break! I wonder what this week will bring? Hopefully it will be full of surprises!

HAVE A GOOD DAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!