"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - Saint Augustine

21 March, 2012

Listening To Your Conscience. . . .

MABUHAY!

Today is Wednesday. I know that I haven't really been doing a good job about the posting for every Wednesday. It's just that I have been so busy. Anyways, today I am going to talk about listening to your conscience.

You might ask, what exactly is a conscience? To my understanding a conscience, is that little voice speaking in the back of your head telling you to do things that are right. I want to talk about conscience today because of the elections that are coming up this November. Now as a Conservative Catholic, I don't support Obama. That' because everything he wants has to go against the Church's teaching. For instance, watch this video of "The Vortex",



That video, has a lot to say about Barack Obama and his plan. Now there is one big upsetting news that has caused serious of controversy since the beginning of February. It's the HHS Mandate, which means that all and all Catholic Hospitals would have to provide/ give abortion to wanted mothers. Now the Church does not support that, however, coming next August, if they don't do as they are told, they will have to pay up to a million dollars just to keep the facility open. Here is another good video that describes the Catholic Church and Barack Obama.





Listen to what Cardinal Dolan of New York, has to say in response, from back in February.



This other video is what he said to Charlie Rose and Erica Hill on "CBS This Morning"




The last part is this graph that I found on Google Images.



I hope that after reading this, and watching the videos I have posted, I hope that you will make the right decision and listen to your conscience when it comes to election 2012.

Have A Good Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MMXIV ~ 2014

MMXIV ~ 2014
Let's Anticipate On A Peaceful Year!

World Leaders

World Leaders
Pray for World Leaders & Politicians

World Peace

World Peace
Desperately Needed, Please Pray!